The region’s leading vacation ownership company, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific swept the pool at last night’s 22nd annual Australian Timeshare and Holiday Ownership Council (ATHOC) Awards by scooping no less than eight of the 15 coveted awards on offer.
Winning accolades ranging from Corporate Performer of the Year and Marketing Manager of the Year to Industry Innovation and Excellence in Service, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific’s impressive haul helps solidify the company’s position as industry leader.
Wyndham were honoured with the following eight awards:
• Corporate Performer of the Year – Kaleena De Voigt, Operational Excellence Leader, Consumer Finance
• Marketing Manager of the Year – Paula O’Gorman, Holidays by Wyndham Manager
• Marketing Team of the Year – Holidays by Wyndham
• Resort Manager of the Year – Nola Daniel, Resort Manager, WorldMark Resort Ballarat
• Sales Manager of the Year – Melissa Chester, Sales Manager, Owner Enhancements
• Sales Performer of the Year – Tullika Deswal, Sales Representative, Owner Enhancements
• Excellence in Service Award – Candice Dittmann, Office Administration Manager, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Coff Harbour
• Industry Innovation Award – WorldMark South Pacific Club’s online tool, My Assistant
Clearly pleased by the recognition his company received, Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific CEO and Managing Director, Barry Robinson said it was an honour for the company to be recognised for making a significant contribution to the industry.
“I’m very happy to see that our dedication to customer service, innovation and industry development is working and being recognised,” Mr Robinson said.
Created to recognise the achievements of outstanding individuals and teams who have gone above and beyond and lifted the profile of the vacation ownership industry, the ATHOC Awards are peer-nominated and nationally judged. With only one nominee permitted per company, per category, ATHOC awards are a prized and prestigious accolade presented to the standout performers of the industry.
Original Source: Wyndham Scoops The Pool At Annual Timeshare Industry Awards
Perspective Magazine is the largest independent trade publication for the timeshare and fractional ownership industry globally. Syndication by INTUITION, a leading brand marketing service by Perspective Group.